With the lifting of regulations on 19th July 2021, the following is an updated procedure list that we request staff and public comply with to ensure safety for all.
This is an overview of procedures that are required to be completed by all staff, owners and viewers and has been produced after a COVID secure risk assessment. If anyone would like a copy of our updated July 2021 risk assessment please email: email@example.com
When members of public enter the office, request they wear a mask and any employee of McCarthy Holden who is dealing with them must also wear a mask
Offices cleaned and sanitised regularly, especially contact points such as handles, kitchen/bathroom
Hands to be washed throughout the day and dried using paper towels which are then disposed of
- Occupiers to complete preferences form with regards to who is allowed access
- Request members of public to wear masks
- Use hand gel/spray before and after appointment
- Members of staff to wear mask during appointment
- No open house viewing arrangements
Procedure during viewing –
- Agent to use sanitiser alcohol spray on hands before entering the property and repeat at the end of the viewing. Washable and/or disposable face masks will be provided for each employee to use.
- Request viewers to wear face masks .
- Maintain 2m space where possible, if not possible and suitable, agent to wait outside room.
- No surfaces to be touched – if a surface is touched it will need to be sprayed and cleaned
- Once viewers left, agents shut up property and wipe external handles
After viewing –
- Vendor should ensure surfaces are cleaned and towels disposed of or washed as appropriate.
- Vendor to prepare house, turn on all lights, move anything out of sight, open all doors
- Agent to use hand sanitiser alcohol spray and mask and wash hands before and after appointment
- Agent to use alcohol spray and mask and wash hands before and after appointment
- Maintain 2m space where possible
- Doors to be opened in advance by vendor